Thursday, October 2, 2014

That's What Friends Are For  XEO

Actual trade discussion.

AK : Hey what are you trading today?

RD: I am working this butterfly in XEO do you want to join me, I have been sitting Mid all day with no fill.

AK : What order?

RD : I am working XEO butterfly at 2.00 debit    875-850-820

AK : Ok I will Join you..

TIME PASSES WE SIT BID ALL DAY ... as the market closes..

AK : I am FILLED.

RD : What the hell how is that possible?

AK : FILLED AT $2.05

RD : Thank you for cutting in front of me..

My order CANCELED




Following Day RESENT AT $1.80 FILLED




TWO DAYS LATER...
 
 
RD : Hey AK, are you still in that XEO Fly ..?
 
AK : YES, should we exit here.
 
RD : YES GET OUT.
 
AK : FILLED OUT AT 2.80
 
RD: Working and FILLED
 
 
 
ONE WEEK LATER...
 
 
RD : Hey AK, do you remember that XEO trade you carped my market on.
 
AK : YES haha good trade huh...?
 
RD : Are you out all the way ???
 
AK : YES
 
RD: I only closed 2/3s  =)